Sunday, January 22, 2006

Walking the path

There were too many letters that I wanted to write and I didn't knowing that they wouldn't please the editors, and many other that I did write and didn't please the editors; there were also many papers that I didn't write because of time, laziness or other reasons; there are many ideas that don't have a proper form, references or data to be put into a publication; and there are many times that ideas just pop in my mind and I need to put them in words. For all those reasons I am starting this electronic "charlas de mate" (conversations that in Argentina people have with the mate as the centre of the gathering), which will verse around the main topic of my academic research and interests, vg electronic commerce, intellectual property rights, and connected topics.

No comments: